Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to Relentless Love!

Ever tire of turning on the morning news, only to hear a string of heartbreaking, senseless reports about murder, scandal, deception, abuse, and corruption? Or do you ever grab the closest magazine while passing time in a doctor's office lobby and wonder who really cares about the Hollywood social scene, $5,000 purses, teen idol allowances, and latest celebrity purchases that will no doubt set the American standard for greed and status?

Me, too....especially because I know there is a world full of life-changers whose very lives themselves have been transformed by the One True Love they have found in Christ. There are individuals living among us - neighbors, teachers, brothers, sisters, parents, students, employers, children and friends - whose names are not recognizable to most, but who are changing lives for eternity through every day choices and sacrifices that scream to the world, "You are loved by the One who gave life to you!"

This blog will provide a positive, encouraging alternative to the steady diet of negativity and greed often paraded by the media. It will feature imperfect people who love with the perfect love of Christ and have given the most priceless gift of all - themselves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff, Kimber! I'll keep an eye out for Love on Display!

bh

Gwen Oatsvall said...

You know I love this idea ... I adore how you always want to get more people involved and moved to action for those hurting, in need, suffering, or just lonely ...

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND !!!!

Jessica said...

This is a great idea Kimber! I can't wait to be faithful reader of your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love love love this idea nad have been inspired by the 2 stories so far!! I can't wait to read more!
Mo

Amie said...

Came here via a mutual friend(Jennifer)and I see we have another friend in common, Gwen!... I am In LOVE with this idea... LOVE IT !LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to read more stories.. can you e-mail me.. I have a question for you...

heartsmiles7@yahoo.com
~hugs
Amie